4 N 5 D - Darjeeling and Gangtok Tour
2 Nights Darjeeling | 2 Nights Gangtok
Holiday Tour packages Overview
Darjeeling gangtok tour package from bangalore
For Best Offers Please Do Share Your Contact Details.
Tour Packages Itinerary Details
Day 01: Bagdogra Airport to Gangtok
Upon your arrival our team member would be waiting for outside the airport/ railway station to receive you and straight away we will start for Gangtok which is the capital of Sikkim. On the way cross the West Bengal mountains and enjoy the magnificent view of the river Teesta which becomes Ringit once you enter Sikkim. Gangtok is very clean and silent town with traffic being very strict being it overtaking any vehicle or blowing horn without any purpose. On arrival at Gangtok check into the hotel and evening free for leisure activities and shoppers would love to roam at the famous MG Marg
Day 02: Gangtok to Tsongo Lake with Baba Mandir Excursion
Today is the day which is going to be your best day at Gangtok because you will be climbing to a height of around 13,000 feet above sea level from 5,500 feet above sea level in just 2.5 hours, on the way enjoy the barren mountains which has high resemblance with leh & ladakh. Once you reach the famous Tsomgo lake enjoy the thrilling beauty of the lake surrounded with snow mountains, further you will climb up to the serene shrine of Baba Harbhajan Mandir who was one of our Indian BSF soldier and who died during Indo- China war. After completing these 2 famous sightseeing return back to Gangtok to spend an evening at the popular Mg road and enjoy hot coffe, milk shake, ice creams, casinos and mouth watering momos. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
Day 03: Gangtok Gangtok half day city tour and transfer to Darjeeling
Third day of your tour will be exciting as you will be travelling to Darjeeling -once you are done with your breakfast at the hotel start to explore Gangtok city sightseeing like Flower Show, GICI, Sikkim Research Institute, Dodul Chorten post which we shall start for the queen of hill station Darjeeling. Once you reach Darjeeling spend the evening free in leisure activities and shopping at the famous Darjeeling mall road and overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 04: Darjeeling Tour
Like Gangtok todays day will be really special for you to remember because today we will take you to the highest point in Darjeeling which is famous for its sight of Mount Everest family which is at Nepal and the majestic Kanchenjungha or Kanchendzonga- the 3rd highest mountain in the world, this is the only place in Asia from where both these giant peaks are visible from eye level, post that enjoy the Ghum monastery, Ghum railway station- the highest railway station in India located at a height of 7,800 feet above sea level. Return to the hotel for breakfast and post lunch enjoy Gombu rock, Darjeeling Himalayan Zoo, Tea plantation visit, Himalayan Mountaineering institute etc, evening free for leisure at Darjeeling mall road. Enjoy a cup of Coffee- sandwich at the famous Keventer’s restaurant and return to hotel for an overnight stay.
Day 05: Darjeeling to Bagdogra airport/ NJP railway station
Ultimately we reach the moment where you have to leave us for your home but we will cherish every moment that you have given to us in these last couple of days where you made us a part of your family. After breakfast check out from the hotel and our driver will drop you at NJP railway station or Bagdogra airport and we leave with a heavy heart. However we promise to see you soon at some other destination with lots of new excitements, activities and new wishes for you to come true. We thank you again for travelling with Iplanmyself.com
Tour Package Cost with Hotels Classification
· An individual car will be allotted for your travel purposes but not for any personal use. (only for pick up and drop and to explore sight seeing places).
· Car drivers will follow your tour itinerary.
· As per rules and regulations, non-AC car/ Sumo/ anyother comfortable car will be provided for sightseeing in Gangtok
· Non-Ac Car will be provided for your Pelling Sight Seeing, Tsomgo Lake, Mandir tour.
· If vehicles are more or any traffic jam due to many vehicles. Occasionally army officers, may transfer the tourists into only one vehicle at Nathula and distance is 5 Kms to 7 Kms. you may not use your allotted vehicle due to these reasons.
·In Gangtok town, there will be a traffic jam in the morning after 8 am. So you should start early from hotel before 8:00 Am to explore the Tsomgo or any other sightseeing, If no sightseeing, car will go back to the taxi stand. You people have to reach the Taxi stand on your own by walking.
· Our travel planners will send you a brief itinerary after your tour package booking confirmed.
• Travel fare like Air Fare/ Railway Ticket/ Bus Ticket.
• Personal Expenses are not included in this package such as mobile bill, alcohol etc.
• Entrance fees, boating, other sport are at your own cost.
• Especially things which are not included in inclusions.
• No Other increments or expenses due to strike's or climate change.
Note : Price is valid till 1st Oct'2017 to 19th Dec'2017 and 10th Jan'2018 to 31st March'2018