If any cancellation takes place each and every cancellation goes as per the hotel’s policies and guidelines.
Post-Covid many sightseeing spots timings and norms may have changed to ensure safety, all guests are requested to abide by the policies and guidelines laid by respective State Governments or Local authorities.
- Please carry your own mask and hand sanitizers for your own safety and stay away from crowded areas and congested places
- Avoid late-night movements
- For flight/Train/Bus/Ferry/Ship or any other transport mode cancellations please speak to the operator directly
- For any cancellation arising due to Pandemic/Epidemic/natural disaster money won’t be refunded either it can get adjusted in future trips or can never be adjusted depending on the intensity of the situation but the best solution will be made available to you, however, cash refund won’t take place under any circumstances.
For any other reasons if cancellation is made then it will follow the cancellation rules and regulations
For all the services contracted, certain advance payment should be made to hold the booking, on a confirmed basis & the balance amount can be paid upon arrival in INDIA (West Bengal, Sikkim, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamilnadu, Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Andamans, Assam and Meghalaya, North East states, Uttarakhand, etc) but definitely before the commencement of the services. Management personnel holds the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of the service & the time left for the commencement of the service.
For international trips, entire payment has to be cleared minimum before 30- 45 days before the commencement of the trip
Apart from the above in some cases like Special Train Journeys, hotels or resorts bookings during the peak season (Dussehra, Durga Puja, Diwali, Christmas, New Year, 15th august, 26th January, Summer main month that is May), full payment is required to be sent in advance.
In the event of cancellation of tour/services due to any avoidable/unavoidable reason/s, we must be notified of the same in writing. Cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive advice in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows:
- 60 days prior to your arrival: 10% of the Total Package Cost will be deducted
- 45 days prior to your arrival: 20% of the Total Package Cost will be deducted
- 15 days prior to your arrival: 25% of the Total Package Cost will be deducted
- 07 days prior to your arrival: 50% of the Total Package Cost will be deducted
- Less than 72 hours or No Show: No Refund
In the case of Special Trains Journeys and peak season hotel bookings a separate cancellation policy is applicable (which can be advised as and when required).
Some cancellation and refund policies are out of our tender:
- Refund for hotel payment will follow the hotel’s cancellation policy
- Train tickets cancellations will follow the Railway’s policy
- Flight tickets cancellations will follow the airlines’ company policy
In case you cancel the trip after commencement, the refund would be restricted to a limited amount only which too would depend on the amount that we would be able to recover from the hoteliers/ contractors we patronize. For unused hotel accommodation, chartered transportation & missed meals, etc. we do not bear any responsibility to refund.
Our Liabilities & Limitations:
Please note that after the finalization of the Tour/ service Cost, if there are any Hike in entrance fees of monuments/museums, Taxes, fuel cost or guide charges – by Govt of India, the same would be charged as extra as few items are beyond your control.
Law & Jurisdiction:
For all complaints, suits, claims, or disputes of whatsoever nature relating to any products offered by Iplanmyself, will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Bangalore.